Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (“Company”) (NYSE:UBA and UBP) today announced that Stephan A. Rapaglia, Senior Vice President, Assistant Secretary and Real Estate Counsel, has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Company, effective January 1, 2014.
Mr. Rapaglia joined the Company in 2008 as Vice President and Real Estate Counsel and subsequently was elected Assistant Secretary in 2009 and Senior Vice President in 2012. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Rapaglia practiced law in the private sector. Mr. Rapaglia is a graduate of Amherst College and Pace University School of Law.
Commenting on Mr. Rapaglia’s appointment, Willing L. Biddle, President and CEO said, “The appointment of Stephan Rapaglia as Chief Operating Officer completes the realignment of executive duties at the Company that began with the Board’s decision in June to separate the roles of Chairman and CEO. After temporarily handling the responsibilities of both CEO and COO, I am delighted to welcome Stephan as Chief Operating Officer. Since joining the Company in 2008, he has demonstrated outstanding ability in handling a wide range of assignments and is exceptionally well qualified to carry out the responsibilities of COO.”
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a self-administered equity real
estate investment trust which owns or has equity interests in 63
properties containing approximately 4.7 million square feet of space.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1970, it provides
investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing
properties. It has paid 176 consecutive quarters of uninterrupted
dividends to its shareholders since its inception and has raised total
dividends to its shareholders for the last 20 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV