NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Christmas is almost here, which means it's time to finally figure out what gifts to buy.
Tech is always a good place to start, but there are a lot of potentially bad gadgets and devices sold at retail. So, since nobody wants to be known as the person-who-gave-an-inferior-device as a gift, we've compiled a list of the top 10 tech gifts for Christmas 2013.
The list includes everything from tablets to set-top boxes, video game consoles to smartphones, and a few smart accessories. It's impossible to find one iten that everyone will enjoy but with such a wide range of gadgets there's bound to be something for just about everyone on this list.
Be warned that a handful of these items may be hard to find, but such is the nature of popular devices. To acquire some of these gadgets at list price may require a bit of luck or great timing, or both.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV