Arrow Electronics Inc. (NYSE:ARW) today announced it is the recipient of Advantech’s Best Partnership Award.
Advantech, a global leader in the intelligent systems market, presented the award to Arrow during its recent 30 th World Partner Conference in Suzhou, China.
The global award recognizes Arrow as Advantech’s top channel partner given its large customer base and opportunity pipeline.
“Arrow was one of our first Premier Embedded Channel Partners in the United States, and we have enjoyed over six years of a successful strategic alliance,” said KC Liu, chairman and chief executive officer of Advantech. “Given the high level of executive commitment with Arrow, we have been able to realize growth that clearly outpaces the competition."“This award is a testament to the hard work and commitment of the Arrow and Advantech team in the marketplace,” said Brian Armstrong, vice president and general manager of Arrow’s OEM Computing Solutions business. “We look forward to continued collaboration and success with our Advantech partners.” About Arrow Electronics Arrow Electronics ( www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV