Fifth Third Bancorp today declared cash dividends on its common shares and Series H preferred shares.
Fifth Third declared a fourth quarter 2013 cash dividend on its common shares (Nasdaq: FITB) of $0.12. The cash dividend is payable on Thursday, January 23, 2014 to shareholders of record as of Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
Fifth Third also declared a semi-annual cash dividend on its 5.10% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series H, at the rate of $796.875 per share, which equates to approximately $31.875 for each depositary share. Each depositary share represents a 1/25th ownership interest in a share of Series H Preferred Stock. The Series H dividend is payable on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 to shareholders of record as of Thursday, December 19, 2013 for the dividend period commencing on May 16, 2013 and ending on December 31, 2013.
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Company has $126 billion in assets and operates 17 affiliates with 1,320 full-service Banking Centers, including 102 Bank Mart® locations open seven days a week inside select grocery stores and 2,552 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina. Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third also has a 25% interest in Vantiv Holding, LLC. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of September 30, 2013, had $318 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $27 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Investor information and press releases can be viewed at www.53.com. Fifth Third's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ® Global Select Market under the symbol "FITB."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV