TransRe today announced that the UK’s Prudential Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority have authorized TransRe London Limited to commence writing general reinsurance business with immediate effect.
TransRe London Limited has received the financial strength rating of A+ and the counterparty credit rating of A+ from Standard & Poor’s. The outlook assigned to both ratings is stable.
TransRe London Limited has received the financial strength rating of A (Excellent) and the issuer credit rating of a+ from A.M. Best. The outlook assigned to both ratings is stable.
These ratings are the same as those assigned to Transatlantic Reinsurance Company, the parent company of TransRe London Limited.For all business enquiries, contact:
Paul Bonny, Chief Executive Officer
|TransRe London Limited||
T +44 (0)207 204 8602
|Corn Exchange, 55 Mark Lane|
|London EC3R 7NE|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV