The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP is investigating the acquisition of NuPathe, Inc. (NuPathe) (Nasdaq:PATH) by Endo Health Solutions Inc. (Endo).
On December 16, 2013, NuPathe announced that Endo has agreed to commence a tender offer to purchase all of the outstanding shares of NuPathe common stock at a price of $2.85 per share, plus contractual rights to receive up to an additional $3.15 per share in contingent cash consideration payments, which will be payable upon achieving certain net sales milestones of Zecuity®, NuPathe’s FDA-approved migraine treatment. Zecuity® is the first and only FDA-approved prescription migraine patch.
Wohl & Fruchter’s investigation concerns the adequacy of the consideration being paid to PATH shareholders given the commercial potential of Zecuity®, and whether the board of directors of Nupathe breached their fiduciary duties to PATH shareholders by failing to adequately shop the company.
Persons with relevant information, and PATH shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact our Firm by calling 866.833.6245, or contacting the attorney below.Additional information is available at http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/path. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV