GE (NYSE: GE) unveiled its first Monogram® French door built-in refrigerator today. With a design unique from any other French door refrigerator in the category, this product will surpass a customer's desire from the outside in.
The GE Monogram® French door built-in refrigerators are crafted to create an authentic experience in today’s luxury kitchen. (Photo: GE)
The French door configuration is growing by a larger percentage than any other refrigerator configuration today*. With such rapid growth, GE launched the Monogram French door built-in refrigerator as part of a $20 million investment in its Selmer, Tenn., manufacturing facility.
CraftsmanshipCraftsmanship is the hallmark of the Monogram brand. GE's Industrial Design Operation utilized unique, premium materials to create artisan-style quality. Tempered glass, fabricated steel and anodized aluminum emphasize the authentic luxury within each hand-built unit. “Our designers worked with our customers to create our first Monogram French door built-in model—one that authentically combines superior craftsmanship and performance as only Monogram can,” remarked Michael Mahan, product manager for Monogram Refrigeration. Performance elements All styles (Custom-panel, Professional and European) include a variety of additional features:
- Two, 18-inch-wide doors open at the center to reveal 14.49 cubic feet of space for fresh food and the bottom freezer drawer pulls out to reveal 6.06 cubic feet of freezer space.
- Four adjustable fresh-food shelves provide greater storage flexibility.
- Six adjustable door bins, including two gallon-size bins, make room for milk and large containers.
- A full-extension freezer drawer provides easy access to frozen foods.
- An icemaker in the bottom drawer provides a ready supply of clean, fresh-tasting ice using GE's advanced water filtration system.
- The digital control panel frees up space on the top shelf and provides precise temperature management, maintaining ideal conditions for fresh and frozen foods.
- European Style (ZIPS360NZ): MSRP** $8,599
- Professional Style (ZIPP360NZ): MSRP** $8,799
- Custom panel-trimmed (ZIP360NZ): MSRP** $7,499
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV