GE (NYSE: GE) unveiled its first Monogram® French door built-in refrigerator today. With a design unique from any other French door refrigerator in the category, this product will surpass a customer's desire from the outside in.
The GE Monogram® French door built-in refrigerators are crafted to create an authentic experience in today’s luxury kitchen. (Photo: GE)
The French door configuration is growing by a larger percentage than any other refrigerator configuration today*. With such rapid growth, GE launched the Monogram French door built-in refrigerator as part of a $20 million investment in its Selmer, Tenn., manufacturing facility.
CraftsmanshipCraftsmanship is the hallmark of the Monogram brand. GE's Industrial Design Operation utilized unique, premium materials to create artisan-style quality. Tempered glass, fabricated steel and anodized aluminum emphasize the authentic luxury within each hand-built unit. “Our designers worked with our customers to create our first Monogram French door built-in model—one that authentically combines superior craftsmanship and performance as only Monogram can,” remarked Michael Mahan, product manager for Monogram Refrigeration. Performance elements All styles (Custom-panel, Professional and European) include a variety of additional features:
- Two, 18-inch-wide doors open at the center to reveal 14.49 cubic feet of space for fresh food and the bottom freezer drawer pulls out to reveal 6.06 cubic feet of freezer space.
- Four adjustable fresh-food shelves provide greater storage flexibility.
- Six adjustable door bins, including two gallon-size bins, make room for milk and large containers.
- A full-extension freezer drawer provides easy access to frozen foods.
- An icemaker in the bottom drawer provides a ready supply of clean, fresh-tasting ice using GE's advanced water filtration system.
- The digital control panel frees up space on the top shelf and provides precise temperature management, maintaining ideal conditions for fresh and frozen foods.
- European Style (ZIPS360NZ): MSRP** $8,599
- Professional Style (ZIPP360NZ): MSRP** $8,799
- Custom panel-trimmed (ZIP360NZ): MSRP** $7,499
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts