1. As of noon trading, AT&T ( T) is down $0.33 (-1.0%) to $33.82 on average volume. Thus far, 9.1 million shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.77-$34.29 after having opened the day at $34.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.15. AT&T Inc. provides telecommunications services to consumers and businesses in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Wireless, Wireline, and Other segments. AT&T has a market cap of $178.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate AT&T a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 19 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AT&T as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full AT&T Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the telecommunications industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Telecom ( IYZ) while those bearish on the telecommunications industry could consider ProShares Ult Sht Telecommunication ( TLL).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts