4. As of noon trading, Siemens ( SI) is down $1.13 (-0.9%) to $130.82 on average volume. Thus far, 229,668 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 347,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $130.43-$131.36 after having opened the day at $131.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $131.95. Siemens Aktiengesellschaft operates as an electronics and electrical engineering company worldwide. The company operates in six segments: Energy, Healthcare, Industry, Infrastructure & Cities, Equity Investments, and Financial Services. Siemens has a market cap of $108.2 billion and is part of the utilities sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Siemens a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Siemens as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Siemens Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts