4. As of noon trading, U.S. Bancorp ( USB) is down $0.26 (-0.7%) to $39.12 on light volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of U.S. Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $39.08-$39.34 after having opened the day at $39.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.38. U.S. Bancorp, a financial services holding company, provides a range of financial services in the United States. Its services include lending and depository services, cash management, capital market, and trust and investment management services. U.S. Bancorp has a market cap of $71.3 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 23.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate U.S. Bancorp a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates U.S. Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full U.S. Bancorp Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts