LPL, STM And BRKR, 3 Electronics Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, STMicroelectronics ( STM) is down $0.10 (-1.4%) to $7.22 on heavy volume. Thus far, 941,896 shares of STMicroelectronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $7.20-$7.26 after having opened the day at $7.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.32. STMicroelectronics N.V. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of various semiconductor integrated circuits and discrete devices worldwide. STMicroelectronics has a market cap of $6.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 1.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates STMicroelectronics a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates STMicroelectronics as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full STMicroelectronics Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts