3 Telecommunications Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Frontier Communications Corp Class B ( FTR) is up $0.36 (8.3%) to $4.76 on heavy volume. Thus far, 34.8 million shares of Frontier Communications Corp Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $4.61-$4.94 after having opened the day at $4.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.40. Frontier Communications Corporation, a communications company, provides regulated and unregulated voice, data, and video services to business, residential, and wholesale customers in the United States. Frontier Communications Corp Class B has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 74.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Frontier Communications Corp Class B a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Frontier Communications Corp Class B as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its expanding profit margins over time. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Frontier Communications Corp Class B Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts