3 Financial Stocks Pushing Sector Growth
2. As of noon trading, KKR Financial Holdings ( KFN) is up $2.61 (27.6%) to $12.06 on heavy volume. Thus far, 23.9 million shares of KKR Financial Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.62-$12.12 after having opened the day at $11.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.45. KKR Financial Holdings LLC, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. KKR Financial Holdings has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the real estate industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 9.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate KKR Financial Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KKR Financial Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and weak operating cash flow. Get the full KKR Financial Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts