1. As of noon trading, Nike ( NKE) is up $0.38 (0.5%) to $76.82 on average volume. Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $76.40-$77.18 after having opened the day at $76.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.44. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. Nike has a market cap of $54.4 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 48.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Nike a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nike as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Nike Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts