2. As of noon trading, Johnson Controls ( JCI) is up $0.34 (0.7%) to $51.29 on light volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Johnson Controls exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.07-$51.65 after having opened the day at $51.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.95. Johnson Controls, Inc. is engaged in building efficiency, automotive experience, and power solutions businesses worldwide. Johnson Controls has a market cap of $33.9 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 63.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Johnson Controls a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Johnson Controls as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Johnson Controls Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts