5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: AI, CPLP, GSJK, CLCT, CODI
Compressco Partners (NASDAQ: GSJK) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.40%. Compressco Partners, L.P. provides compression-based production enhancement services for natural gas and oil exploration and production companies. Its production enhancement services are used in both conventional wellhead compression applications and unconventional compression applications. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.52. The average volume for Compressco Partners has been 12,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Compressco Partners has a market cap of $190.4 million and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 22.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Compressco Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- GSJK's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.14 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.41, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- GSJK's share price has surged by 27.38% over the past year, reflecting the market's general trend, despite their weak earnings growth during the last quarter. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $9.58 million or 17.85% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, COMPRESSCO PARTNERS LP's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 30.69%.
- 46.33% is the gross profit margin for COMPRESSCO PARTNERS LP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of GSJK's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GSJK's net profit margin of 14.02% compares favorably to the industry average.
- You can view the full Compressco Partners Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV