5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: AI, CPLP, GSJK, CLCT, CODI
Capital Product Partners L.P (NASDAQ: CPLP) shares currently have a dividend yield of 10.10%. Capital Product Partners L.P., a shipping company, provides marine transportation services in Greece. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.66. The average volume for Capital Product Partners L.P has been 325,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Capital Product Partners L.P has a market cap of $767.4 million and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 40.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Capital Product Partners L.P as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 359.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.22 million to $33.19 million.
- The gross profit margin for CAPITAL PRODUCT PARTNERS LP is rather high; currently it is at 64.09%. Regardless of CPLP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CPLP's net profit margin of 77.65% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- CPLP's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that CPLP's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.91 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 433.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 37.62% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Capital Product Partners L.P Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV