Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of KKR Financial Holdings LLC (“KKR Financial” or “the Company”) (NYSE: KFN) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. LP (“KKR & Co.”) (NYSE: KKR).
Click here to learn more about the action http://zlk.9nl.com/kkr-financial-kfn/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of transaction, KKR Financial shareholders will receive 0.51 KKR & Co. shares for each share of KKR Financial stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $2.6 billion. The investigation concerns whether the KKR Financial Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into this transaction, and whether KKR &Co. is underpaying for KKR Financial shares. Members of KKR Financial and KKR & Co. management have longstanding ties to one another, and KKR & Co. already manages KKR Financial’s assets.
If you own KKR Financial common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/kkr-financial-kfn/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV