TORONTO, Dec. 17, 2013 /CNW/ - Charles Sirois, Chair of the Board, CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) is pleased to announce the appointment of Martine Turcotte to the CIBC Board of Directors.
Ms. Turcotte is Vice Chair, Quebec of BCE Inc. and Bell Canada, responsible for driving the company's business, government and community investment initiatives across Quebec. Ms. Turcotte is an accomplished leader with more than 25 years of strategic, legal and regulatory career achievements at Bell.
Ms. Turcotte is also a director of Empire Company Ltd., Sobeys Inc., Bell Aliant Inc. and Bimcor Inc. She is actively involved in the not-for-profit sector through her work with the Chambre de Commerce du Montréal Métropolitain, the Jewish General Hospital, McGill University and Théâtre Espace Go Inc.
Ms. Turcotte graduated from McGill University with a Bachelor degree in Civil Law and Common Law and holds a Master in Business Administration from the London Business School.CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with approximately 11 million personal banking and business clients. CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic and mobile banking network, branches and offices across Canada, in the United States and around the world. SOURCE CIBC Image with caption: "Ms. Martine Turcotte, CIBC, Board of Directors (CNW Group/CIBC)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20131217_C5147_PHOTO_EN_35066.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV