- Same store sales for company-owned restaurants increased 18.2% for the quarter and 11.9% for the fiscal year, including an 8.5% sales mix from the new breakfast daypart during the quarter, which was the thirteenth consecutive quarter of increasing same store sales
- Restaurant Level Operating Profit (see schedule below) increased 49% or $316,000 over last year during the quarter
- The restaurant level operating margin increased by 190 basis points from last year during the quarter (see schedule below)
- The Company had $6.1 million in cash and minimal long term debt as of the end of the fiscal year after the completion of its recent secondary offering of its common stock with a planned use of proceeds for the acceleration of remodeling older Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard restaurants and the development of company-owned and franchised Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar restaurants.
Good Times Reports 4th Quarter & Fiscal 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts