ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Santa has a lot more to work with: A host of SeaWorld ® -inspired holiday gifts make their debut this season. From adorable penguins to plush polar bears, the park's iconic marine animals will be featured in a sleigh-full of new toys, accessories, apparel and home goods.
The holiday treasure trove includes a first-of-its-kind MONOPOLY ®: SeaWorld Wildlife Conservation Edition, a new version of America's favorite board game that rewards players who invest in animals' natural habitats. In this edition, traditional Chance and Community cards become "SeaWorld Cares" and "SeaWorld Rescue" cards, while the game's houses and hotels have been transformed into animal research and rescue facilities.
"Rather than buying real estate, this version encourages players to invest in the welfare and sustainability of animals," said Scott Helmstedter, Chief Creative Officer for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. "We worked closely with our partners at USAOPOLY to create a conservation-focused game that's both fun and educational."The MONOPOLY® SeaWorld Wildlife Conservation Edition, which retails for $34.95, is available at SeaWorld's three marine life parks and its online gift portal, shopshamu.com. Santa's SeaWorld list also includes:
- SeaWorld Snuggly Slippers -- Keep toes warm and toasty with plush animal slippers inspired by some of SeaWorld's sweet animal friends including a penguin, polar bear, shark, flamingo and of course, Shamu. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shopshamu.com. Price: $22.95.
- SeaWorld Holiday Decor -- Deck the halls with perfectly crafted, blown-glass animal ornaments and whimsical, winter-themed nutcrackers. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shopshamu.com. Price range: $11.95 to $59.95.
- Happy Plaid Accessories -- This charming, kid-friendly line of products features park-exclusive animal patterns on suitcases, umbrellas, coin purses, plush animals, pens, notepads, bathing suits and drinking cups. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shopshamu.com. Price range: $11.95 to $29.95.
- SeaWorld Tech Protectors -- Distinctive and unique, these covers protect all kinds of electronic gadgets -- iPhones, iPads, tablets and computers. Includes Happy Plaid patterns and bold animal prints. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shopshamu.com. Price range: $11.95 to $29.95.
- Penguin Kitchen Accessories -- Premium kitchen accessories inspired by SeaWorld Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, including classic black and white penguin napkins, salt and pepper shakers, glasses, chef hats, aprons, mugs and oven mitts. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shopshamu.com. Price range: $4.95 to $24.95.
- Jimmy Crystal New York TM "Turtle Bling" Designer Sunglasses -- With a fanciful turtle swimming in a sea of sparkling green Swarovski crystals, these limited edition designer sunglasses sport UV400 lenses and come in dolphin, turtle, animal print and Shamu styles. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shopshamu.com. Price: $165.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV