Banking Business Review has given U.S. Bank top honors for its Mobile Photo Bill Pay as the “Best Technology Initiative in Banking” for 2013.
“Consumers use the mobile device for a whole host of activities, which continue to grow as smart phones get smarter,” said Niti Badarinath, senior vice president and head of mobile banking at U.S. Bank. "Our customers are interested in using their smartphones to do everything from checking their balances or paying a bill to depositing checks and sending money to other people. And more recently, to use their phone's camera to image their bills and card statements to pay bills and transfer card balances."
The editors of Business Banking Review selected U.S. Bank Mobile Photo Bill Pay from a shortlist created through industry insight from its internal analyst team, searching for the most innovative and progressive new technology ideas in the banking industry. The full article is available at http://onlinebanking.banking-business-review.com/news/us-banks-mobile-initiative-wins-banking-business-review-award-191113. Business Banking Review is a global media service that has been covering banking for 10 years.
U.S. Bank has been a pioneer in mobile and photo banking, starting with mobile deposits in 2010, Mobile Photo Bill Pay in March 2013 and then mobile photo balance transfer, which was announced in the fall of 2013. For more information on all of the mobile features offered by U.S. Bank, visit www.usbank.com/mobile.U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), with $361 billion in assets as of Sept. 30, 2013, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 3,088 banking offices in 25 states and 4,937 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at www.usbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV