LEAWOOD, Kan., Dec. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- epay, a division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (Nasdaq:EEFT) and a leading global prepaid product provider, distribution network and payments processor, today announced the availability of epay-provided digital gift card content through PayPal's Digital Gift store. The PayPal Digital Gift store can be found by visiting https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us.
Digital gift cards are becoming increasingly popular around the world, both as gifts and for self-use. PayPal users in the U.S., U.K. and Germany will enjoy convenient access to a leading digital gift card brand simply by logging in to their PayPal account online or within their mobile application. The simple experience allows consumers to select from multiple denominations of digital gift codes. Consumers are then able to use funds from their PayPal account to complete the purchase of the digital gift codes, which are instantly available for self-use or are delivered via email as a gift.
"We are excited to be working with PayPal to offer digital gift codes to their millions of users initially in the U.S., U.K. and Germany, and eventually more places around the world," said Kevin Caponecchi, President of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. "Our strong relationships with leading global brands and our extensive global presence, together with our recent launches of similar solutions, position epay as a leader in digital gift card technology. We look forward to extending our relationship with PayPal to include more digital gift card brands in more countries in the coming months."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV