Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT) and Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ:CZR) have raised the stakes for travelers by announcing a partnership between their award-winning loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®) and Caesars Entertainment’s Total Rewards®. This innovative hospitality alliance marks the first time the travel and entertainment leaders will join forces.
By providing SPG and Total Rewards members the ability to both earn and redeem Starpoints and Reward Credits when staying at participating Starwood or Caesars Entertainment hotels, the partnership represents one of the most in-depth shared benefit and point accrual partnerships in the industry. Additionally, Moments by SPG will provide members with unique access to Caesars Entertainment’s world-class culinary outlets, shopping and entertainment experiences.
“We know our members enjoy music, sports and culture, but they also want access to entertainment and gaming as only Las Vegas can offer,” said Mark Vondrasek, Senior Vice President, Distribution, Loyalty and Partnerships for Starwood. “Through this new partnership with Caesars Entertainment, we can fuel our members’ passions by creating exclusive opportunities that allow guests to experience the best of Vegas and beyond from world-class restaurants to famous shows, shopping and nightlife.”
Members Win with Benefits and PointsBeginning Jan. 9, 2014, members who have linked their SPG and Total Rewards accounts will be eligible to earn both Starpoints and Total Rewards Reward Credits for stays at participating hotels and resorts across both networks. In addition, SPG members will be able to redeem Starpoints for stays at participating Caesars Entertainment resorts, and Total Rewards members will be able to redeem Reward Credits for stays at more than 1,100 Starwood properties.
- SPG members can earn two Starpoints/$1 in addition to standard Reward Credits for all stays at participating Caesars Entertainment hotels and up to 10 elite qualifying nights towards SPG status per year. SPG members can also redeem their Starpoints for free nights at Caesars hotels and can access amazing experiences in Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Atlantic City and beyond through Moments by SPG at SPG.com/caesars.
- Total Rewards members will gain access to Starwood’s unsurpassed luxury hotel portfolio. Elite Total Rewards members will earn 1 Reward Credit for every eligible dollar spent at Starwood in addition to standard Starpoints earning and a flat 100 Tier Credits per qualifying stay. Total Rewards members can now also redeem Reward Credits for hotel stays at Starwood hotels. Additionally, Seven Stars members, the highest Total Rewards tier, will be upgraded to SPG Gold Status.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV