NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Carefusion (CFN) was downgraded at Goldman to sell from neutral. Valuation call, based on a $36 price target.
Catamaran (CTRX) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Company was also cut from the Conviction List. $50 price target. Valuation call, based on a lower growth outlook, Goldman said.
Eastman Chemical (EMN) was initiated at UBS with a buy rating. Expected to deliver double-digit growth, UBS said. $92 price target.
Domino's Pizza (DPZ) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
[Read: 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume]
Finish Line (FINL) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy from underperform. $30 price target. Pipeline is improving and Macy's deal should help drive growth, BofA/Merrill said.
[Read: Salmon: T-Mobile's Self-Defeating Resurgence]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV