BATESVILLE, Ind., Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) today announced that Cynthia Lucchese, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be leaving the company effective March 31, 2014 in order to pursue other professional opportunities. A comprehensive search for her replacement will begin immediately.
Lucchese joined the Hillenbrand executive team in 2008 to help build the new public company and execute the growth strategy. "Cindy has been a key member of our team as we have moved from a $650 million casket company serving North America to a $1.6 billion global diversified industrial company doing business in over 40 countries around the world," said Joe Raver, Hillenbrand's President and CEO. "I want to thank her for her leadership and many contributions to Hillenbrand over these past five years."
Commented Lucchese, "I am proud of what we have accomplished and the remarkable transformation we have made. Hillenbrand has an incredibly bright future and I wish the team continued success."
About Hillenbrand, Inc.Hillenbrand ( www.Hillenbrand.com) is a global diversified industrial company that makes and sells premium business-to-business products and services for a wide variety of industries. We pursue profitable growth and meaningful dividends for our shareholders by leveraging our leading brands, robust cash generation capabilities and strong core competencies. HI-INC-FSOURCE Hillenbrand, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV