About Parkopedia Parkopedia is the world's leading parking information provider used by millions of drivers and companies such as Audi, BMW, Volvo and Toyota. Parkopedia provides detailed information on over 28 million parking spaces in 40 countries around the world, allowing drivers to find the closest parking to their destination, tells them how much it will cost and whether the space is available. Parkopedia can be accessed online, as a mobile app and also inside car navigation devices.
About Sprylogics Sprylogics International Corp. enables telecom operators, messaging and mobile application providers to introduce new revenue streams into their apps with its "Poynt-Enabled" SDK. "Poynt-Enabled" brings monetization related to the user's search intent, while increasing loyalty, engagement and usage activity levels. Sprylogics semantically aggregates and distributes useful local content by making it searchable via its patented geographical and contextual targeting technology.
Sprylogics also markets Poynt, an award winning, all-in-one mobile local search App that has garnered over 20 million downloads. Both products have a common focus on enhancing the mobile user experience, enabling users to do more "without leaving the app", while monetizing via local search results and transactions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV