"Broadcom is committed to delivering the high-bandwidth capacity and scale to meet the aggressive requirements of next-generation networks," said Dan Harding, senior director of product marketing, compute & connectivity, Broadcom. "Through our collaboration with Micron, we continue our efforts to provide the most scalable NPU solutions in the industry."
Micron's 2Gb and 4Gb DDR3 with the reduced t FAW timing specification are available in volume production now.
Micron, a committed partner to the networking market, has a legacy of customer and partner collaboration, providing memory solutions and systems that accelerate the networking infrastructure connecting our world. For more information, visit micron.com.About Micron Micron Technology, Inc., is a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems. Micron's broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies—including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash—is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of technology leadership, Micron's memory solutions enable the world's most innovative computing, consumer, enterprise storage, networking, mobile, embedded and automotive applications. Micron's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit www.micron.com
CONTACT: Zeno Group for Micron Mary Ellen Ynes firstname.lastname@example.org 650-801-7954
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV