“Our collaboration with 3M, together with their broad portfolio of products designed with ClearOhm® inks, extends our customer base in both established and emerging markets worldwide,” said John LeMoncheck, President and CEO, Cambrios Technologies Corporation. “Through this partnership, global OEMs, ODMs and touch sensor manufacturers will now have access to our silver nanowire based transparent conductors for a variety of high volume applications.”
About 3M Company, Electronic Solutions Division
ESD is a leading provider of advanced electronic thin substrates and sensors, components and comprehensive systems for enhancing and managing electronic signal properties. The products help customers in consumer electronics, touch panels, enterprise and networking, industrial and factory automation, semiconductor and component markets worldwide. Learn more at: http://www.3Melectronics.com. Information about 3M Company is available online.
About CambriosCambrios leads the industry in providing innovative solutions using nanotechnology. Its breakthrough silver nanowire-based transparent conductors simplify electronics manufacturing and improve end-product cost and performance for electronic devices. The company's ClearOhm® product is a transparent conductor with significantly higher optical and electrical performance than traditional materials and methods. Applications of ClearOhm include touch screens, EMI shielding, LCDs, ePaper, OLED lighting and thin film photovoltaics. Cambrios is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices in Japan and Taiwan. 3M and the 3M logo are trademarks of 3M Company. All other trademarks listed herein are owned by their respective companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV