GTT (NYSE MKT: GTT), a cloud networking service provider offering Tier 1 IP and Ethernet network solutions to multinational enterprises today announced that Farlep-Invest, one of the leading representatives of Ukrainian fixed-line market, has partnered with GTT to deliver connectivity to their customers throughout the world.
“We selected GTT because of their highly reliable, scalable and secure network infrastructure,” said Nataliya Malay, acting Director of Carrier Relations. “The GTT solution helps us to provide the highest level of quality and service reliability, as well as extremely fast connectivity for our clients. This is consistent with our strategic direction of continuous development and improvement.”
“We are pleased to be partnering with Farlep-Invest in providing IP Transit services to their clients,” said Rick Calder, CEO and President of GTT. “GTT is committed to helping our client, Farlep-Invest achieve their business goals of offering their clients high quality, uninterrupted communications. The partnership with Farlep-Invest reinforces our position of being an industry leader in the delivery of cloud networking solutions and providing the highest quality of service to our client base.”
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV