LOS ANGELES, Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas (OTC: DKAM) is a leading U.S. broker for authentic Mexican Beer. Their leading brand Day of the Dead Craft Beer showcases the original art work of well known Southwest artist. The eye catching creative label design has contributed to the extremely fast response from the marketplace. Day of the Dead Craft Beer is now available in over 20 U.S. chain retailers (such as Whole Foods, Cost Plus World Market, Walgreens, Sprouts, Total Wines) represented by over 40 distributors and available in over 32 states. This positive response is a true indicator that Drinks Americas has the right brand at the right time and momentum is building.
The artist is Sean Younis Wells who designed the label artwork for the award-winning national beer brand Day of the Dead Craft Beer and for La Catrina Wine. Both product lines have a Day of the Dead theme.
For 3,000 years the Aztecs honored the deceased in an annual celebration called Day of the Dead. The ceremony would involve using parts of the skeleton, most commonly the skull where relatives would place native Merigolds in the eye sockets to reflect the life that once was present.Today, this festive holiday is a celebration of life. Many celebrants decorate in the joyful colors of the Mexican roots, paint faces and sing to wake the dead. Day of the Dead Craft Beer is made to celebrate life and honor the traditions of this great holiday. The labels include images from Mrs. Wells' original acrylic paintings that were recently exhibited in the Canyon Road gallery De La Serna Fine Arts Studio & Gallery in Santa Fe, N.M and additional national exhibits are pending. A well-known painter throughout the southwest, Mrs. Wells also produces and hosts a television show, "New Mexican Santera," on the regional art form of retablo painting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV