- The transaction is estimated to be accretive to Frontier’s adjusted free cash flow per share in the first year.
- The transaction is estimated to improve Frontier’s dividend payout ratio by more than 5 percentage points in the first year.
- The all-cash transaction means Frontier shareholders will receive the benefit of increased diversification of assets and operations without any dilution in ownership.
- Frontier will have greater scale to leverage its network, information technology, engineering, administrative services and procurement capabilities to realize cost synergies and savings of $200 million annually once integration is complete.
- Frontier will implement its proven local engagement community-oriented go-to-market strategy in Connecticut led by local General Managers and a State Leader.
- Connecticut customers will have the same products and services that they currently enjoy, including the U-verse suite of products.
Frontier Communications To Acquire AT&T’s Wireline Residential And Business Services And Associated Assets In Connecticut
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts