BOULDER, Colo., Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For more than two decades, many Americans have been unwittingly eating foods that are not natural at the cellular level; products that are Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), but not labeled as such. A growing number of scientists and physicians believe a rise in illness can be directly linked to this controversial agribusiness practice.
"We pride ourselves on providing programming that educates our viewers. In the case of GMOs, Gaiam TV viewers need to be aware of what is being done to the food without their knowledge so they can make up their own minds when feeding themselves and their families," said Paul Richardson, Gaiam TV vice president of marketing.
Subscribers to the video streaming service Gaiam TV will have access to numerous special programs throughout the month of December, including the documentary film "Genetic Roulette," the original Gaiam TV series "Secrets to Health," and a new series Is What You Are Eating, Eating You? with host Jeffrey Smith.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV