SHANGHAI, Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS), a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, announced the results of its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Shanghai today.
At the meeting, shareholders resolved to elect each of the following individuals to the Company's Board of Directors until the close of its next annual general meeting of shareholders: David K. Chao, Li-Lan Cheng, James Jianzhang Liang, Kazumasa Watanabe and Rick Yan.
51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS) is a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China with a strong focus on recruitment related services. Through online recruitment services at www.51job.com and print advertisements in 51job Weekly, 51job enables enterprises to attract, identify and recruit employees and connects millions of job seekers with employment opportunities. 51job also provides a number of other value-added human resource services, including business process outsourcing, training, executive search and compensation and benefits analysis. 51job has a call center in Wuhan and a nationwide sales office network spanning 25 cities across China.Contact: Rebecca LiuInvestor Relations51job, Inc.+(86-21) 6879-6250 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE 51job, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV