- The first agreement grants Tria a non-exclusive, worldwide license to U.S. Patent Nos. 5,735,844 and 5,595,568 and foreign counterparts for consumer hair removal products. These patents were acquired from Palomar by Cynosure. In addition, Cynosure will receive a non-exclusive royalty-free license to certain Tria patents outside the consumer field.
- The second agreement grants Tria a non-exclusive, royalty bearing, worldwide license to the claims of certain Palomar patents, including but not limited to U.S. Patent Nos. 8,182,473, 8,328,794, and 8,328,796, for consumer hair removal products. These patent claims cover the hair removal products that were the subject of the second lawsuit between Palomar and Tria.
Tria Beauty Announces Successful Settlement Of Palomar Patent Infringement Litigation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts