Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM):
Hundreds will lace up their sneakers in Cincinnati on January 1, declaring their commitments to living healthy, active lives in 2014 as part of a 35 city Commitment Day 5K fun walk/run event.
Commitment Day, a broad social movement created by Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company in 2013, will kick off its second year with tens of thousands across the nation committing to healthy eating, exercise, family, respect, giving and a healthy planet in 2014.
The Cincinnati event is an informal fun run hosted at Life Time Fitness Deerfield Township. There is no entry fee for this event. Shirts will be available for purchase at the event.
For more information or to register, visit commitmentday.com/cincinnati/.
|WHEN:|| January 1, 2014
|WHERE:|| Commitment Day Cincinnati
The course will start and finish at Life Time Fitness Deerfield Township.
8310 Wilkens BoulevardMason, OH 45040
Story angles leading up to Commitment Day include:
Story angles day-of include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV