Make Your Health A Priority In The New Year
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New Year's resolutions overwhelmingly tend to be some sort of vow to become healthier. Losing weight is perennially a top contender closely followed by the pledge to get fit and to eat more healthily. HAPIfork to the rescue!
HAPIfork distributed by HAPILABS is a Bluetooth-enabled smart fork that helps modify eating behavior, making people aware of eating at the right time and speed, leading to an overall healthier well-being. The first of its kind self-tracking device with bundled software is currently available through Brookstone.
The high-tech eating utensil measures the number of times the fork is placed in a persons mouth per minute, the intervals between fork servings and how long it takes to finish a meal. When eating too fast, HAPIfork gently vibrates and flashes indicator lights to encourage slowing down. The data collected during a meal can then be uploaded to a smartphone or other device to track progress; helping to keep resolutions all year!Eating too fast can lead to weight gain - HAPIfork aims to help people eat more slowly, adopt good eating habits, manage weight and feel great. HAPIfork features the HAPI wellness dashboard, a cross-device platform that monitors daily activities (physical fitness, meals, relaxation, sleep) making the experience of changing undesirable habits actionable and fun. "We've created a robust 15-day coaching program that includes a daily meal plan, helpful nutrition and fitness tips and motivational social games to help people who want start a healthy regimen but aren't sure where to start," says Fabrice Boutain, HAPILABS founder and CEO. Designed by Slow Control, the company founded by French inventor Jacques Lépine, HAPIfork was created out of research showing by eating slower, people can improve the way they feel, improve digestion and lose weight.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV