Looking For A Last-minute Gift? Think Funky Chickens!
Attention: web editors / on-line journalists
TORONTO, Dec. 16, 2013 /CNW/ - Looking for the perfect #lastminutegift that is fun to give and will change the world this holiday season? Think chickens! Two Hens and a Rooster is the most popular present from World Vision's Gift Catalogue. As a charity gift you make a real donation on behalf of a special person on your gift list, and you get a card or ecard to give them detailing the difference being made in their name.
You can order the ecard option anytime - so even if you're in a last-minute rush on Christmas morning you can still find a meaningful gift to give.
INFOGRAPHIC:Canadians have given hundreds of thousands of chickens through the World Vision Gift Catalogue - which has an incredible impact. This infographic shows the potential difference made over five years alone. VIDEO: Jet Black ( @thejetblack) and Dave Schram ( @thedaveschram), fan favourites from The Amazing Race Canada, had a chance to see first-hand how the gift of chickens are helping people in Brazil. Watch their adventure on YouTube. QUOTE: 'It is amazing how the gift of two hens and a rooster just keeps on giving: eggs, chickens, nutritious food and even income. The World Vision Gift Catalogue has great presents for the big-hearted person on your list - and the impact will last well after the holiday season is over. ' - Andrea Janzen, World Vision Gifts FOR MORE INFORMATION: www.worldvision.ca/gifts Twitter: @worldvisioncan #bringchristmastolife Facebook: Join the conversation by liking WorldVisionCan. SOURCE World Vision Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV