Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM):
Thousands will lace up their sneakers in Omaha on January 1, declaring their commitments to living healthy, active lives in 2014 as part of a 35 city Commitment Day 5K fun walk/run event.
Commitment Day, a broad social movement created by Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company in 2013, will kick off its second year with tens of thousands across the nation committing to healthy eating, exercise, family, respect, giving and a healthy planet in 2014.
For more information or to register, visit www.commitmentday.com/omaha.
|WHEN:|| January 1, 2014
|WHERE:|| Commitment Day Omaha
Werner Park Stadium
12356 Ballpark Way
The course is a 5k loop around the Werner Park Stadium with three separate out-and-backs.
Story angles leading up to Commitment Day include:
Story angles day-of include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV