5 Bars Inside™ Named Neutral Host Wireless Provider For Angel Stadium Of Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif., Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 5 Bars Inside™ announced today that they will be the official Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and Wi-Fi provider for Major League Baseball's Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
Attendees of the stadium will experience a profound difference in wireless connectivity and data speeds with the integration. 5 Bars Inside™ designed and engineered the wireless network to meet or exceed the Major League Baseball Advanced Media (MLBAM) requirements and specification parameters. In order to ensure five-bar voice and data coverage and adequate capacity for SmartPhones, 5 Bars Inside™ will deploy a Distributed Antenna System (DAS) and Wi-Fi Network that provides total wireless connectivity.
"In keeping with our continuing efforts to bring the best Major League Baseball experience to our fans both on and off the field, we are excited to have partnered with 5 Bars Inside™ to bring a wireless experience to our fans while visiting Angel Stadium of Anaheim," said John Carpino, Angels Baseball President.
5 Bars Inside™ will provide monitoring, maintenance and reporting for the network. Complete commissioning will take place the first half of the year."The 5 Bars Inside™ team has more than two decades of internal experience in developing and managing Wireless Service Providers DAS networks. We're looking forward to creating a long lasting future with Angels Baseball and we look forward to assisting the team in developing an end-to-end wireless solution to support their dedicated fan base and internal partners," said John Clarey, CEO for 5 Bars Inside™. "We will ensure that fans can use voice and data services, even during capacity-crowd events." 5 Bars Inside™ plans to build and optimize the system for their anchor tenant, AT&T in early 2014 in order to be fully operational for the MLB 2014 season.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV