Amazon Prime members can order gifts as late as midnight EST on Sunday, Dec. 22, for free delivery before Christmas. In 2012, tens of millions of last-minute gifts were sent with Prime, and Amazon is making it even easier for shoppers to get those last few packages under the tree this year. Customers can choose from millions of items including great gift ideas in electronics, toys, tools, kitchen gadgets, clothing, jewelry and more. Customers will still find incredible deals at www.amazon.com/holidaydeals. Become a member of Amazon Prime to take advantage of this fast, free shipping offer by visiting www.amazon.com/prime.
“This is a unique holiday season. With so few shopping days between Thanksgiving and Christmas, this weekend can be hectic for many holiday shoppers - fighting crowds while struggling to find just the right gift,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President Amazon Prime. “We would like to make your weekend just a little easier. Prime members can order anytime this weekend, as late as midnight on Sunday, Dec. 22, and still receive unlimited free two-day shipping in time for Christmas. This allows members to enjoy the same fast, free shipping and convenient online shopping experience they have come to expect from Amazon.”
In addition, Prime members always receive discounted one-day shipping for as low as $2.99 per item. Those truly last-minute shoppers can choose from millions of gifts, and order as late as midnight on Monday, Dec. 23, using Prime one-day shipping and still receive their package before Christmas.
Holiday Ordering DeadlinesFor delivery by Christmas, visit amazon.com/holiday-shipping for details. The following ordering deadlines apply:
- Dec. 18: Free Shipping and Standard Shipping
- Dec. 22: Two-Day Shipping (order as late as midnight EST; varies by item; free with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 23: One-Day Shipping (order as late as midnight EST; varies by item; as low as $2.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 24: Local Express Delivery (while available; select cities; $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 25: Email and printable Amazon Gift Cards can be sent immediately, at any time
- A day of deals every day this week, dedicated to some of our customers’ favorite gift categories:
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Sports & Entertainment Collectibles – Great deals on select sports collectibles from Prize Authentics and 2013 Topps.
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Toys – Find deals up to 70% off every day on top brands such as Fisher Price, Leapfrog and Barbie.
- Thursday, Dec. 19: Movies & TV – Save up to 70% on more than 35 movies and TV shows including The Bourne Trilogy, Star Trek: The Complete Original Series (Seasons 1-3), and Skyfall/Quantum of Solace two-pack.
- Friday, Dec. 20: Sports & Outdoors – Find select bike helmets and protective gear up to 55% off, New Balance and ASICS running clothes up to 70% off, and up to 37% off top gold GPS Units by GolfBuddy.
- A week of music deals:
- Monday, Dec. 16: Johnny Cash Albums starting at $5.99
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Simon & Garfunkel Albums starting at $6.99
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Soundtracks starting at $5.49
- Thursday, Dec. 19: The Who, Styx, Steve Miller Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd Classic Rock Albums starting at $5.99
- More deals include:
- Exciting electronics deals through Saturday, Dec. 21, including $50 Amazon Gift Card with the purchase of Beats products, 50% off select Samsung 4K Ultra TVs and up to 60% off Yamaha all-in-one desktop audio speakers.
- Up to 35% off BOB Joggers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV