Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM):
Thousands will lace up their sneakers in Virginia Beach on January 1, declaring their commitments to living healthy, active lives in 2014 as part of a 35 city Commitment Day 5K fun walk/run event.
Commitment Day, a broad social movement created by Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company in 2013, will kick off its second year with tens of thousands across the nation committing to healthy eating, exercise, family, respect, giving and a healthy planet in 2014.
Unique to the Virginia beach event is the formalwear division. Commitment Day participants are invited to walk or run in their formalwear or pajamas from the night before and vie for overall male and female awards in this division.
For more information or to register, visit www.commitmentday.com/virginia-beach.
|WHEN:|| January 1, 2014
Commitment Day Virginia Beach
The race will start within Mount Trashmore Park and take a brief jaunt on South Boulevard and Edwin Drive before entering the park and finishing on paved trails within the park.
Story angles leading up to Commitment Day include:
Story angles day-of include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV