Chambers Street Properties (NYSE:CSG), a real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning and operating net leased industrial and office properties, announced that its Board of Trustees has approved a monthly dividend of $0.042 per common share for each of the months of January, February and March 2014. The January dividend will be paid on February 7, 2014, to all shareholders of record on January 31, 2014. The February dividend will be paid on March 7, 2014, to all shareholders of record on February 28, 2014, and the March dividend will be paid on April 7, 2014, to all shareholders of record on March 31, 2014. Based on the monthly dividends declared for January, February and March 2014, the annualized dividend per common share is $0.504.
About Chambers Street Properties (NYSE:CSG)
Chambers Street Properties is a net lease real estate investment trust that focuses on acquiring, owning and operating modern, high-quality industrial and office properties leased to a diversified mix of creditworthy tenants across a range of industries.
As of September 30, 2013, Chambers Street owned or had a majority interest in 131 properties located across 22 U.S. states, Germany, and the United Kingdom encompassing approximately 34.5 million rentable square feet.For additional information, please visit www.ChambersStreet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV