CST Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CST) announced today the closing of the offer to exchange any and all of its $550,000,000 outstanding principal amount of 5.00% Senior Notes due 2023 for an equal amount of new 5.00% Senior Notes due 2023.
The terms of the exchange notes are identical in all material respects to those of the outstanding notes, except that the transfer restrictions, registration rights and additional interest provisions relating to the outstanding notes do not apply to the exchange notes.
The exchange offer expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on December 11, 2013, and as of such time all of the outstanding notes, including those submitted pursuant to notices of guaranteed delivery, had been tendered for exchange.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to exchange nor a solicitation of an offer to exchange the outstanding notes. The exchange offer is being made only by the prospectus dated November 8, 2013, and only to such persons and in such jurisdictions as is permitted under applicable law.About CST Brands, Inc. CST Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CST) is one of the largest independent retailers of motor fuels and convenience merchandise in North America. Based in San Antonio, Texas, CST employs nearly 12,000 Team Members at approximately 1,900 locations throughout the Southwestern United States and Eastern Canada offering a broad array of convenience merchandise, beverages, snacks and fresh food. In the U.S., CST Corner Stores proudly sell Valero fuels and signature products such as Fresh Choices baked and packaged goods, U Force energy and sport drinks, Cibolo Mountain coffee, FC Soda and Flavors2Go fountain drinks. In Canada, CST is the exclusive provider of Ultramar fuel and its Dépanneur du Coin and Corner Stores sell signature Transit Café coffee and pastries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV