LISLE, Ill., Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) plans to issue its fourth quarter 2013 earnings release before the market opens on Friday, December 20, 2013, and hold a conference call the same day at 8:00 a.m. CST. The purpose of the call is to discuss the company's results of operations for the fourth fiscal quarter, as well as provide updated information regarding matters impacting the company's outlook.
News Release: Before the market opens on December 20, 2013. The news release will be available on PR Newswire and the Navistar website.
Conference Call: Friday, December 20, 2013. The conference will be hosted by Troy Clarke, president and chief executive officer, Jack Allen, chief operating officer, and Walter Borst, chief financial officer.For a "listen only" broadcast, go to the company's website at www.navistar.com and select the "Investors" tab. Please go to the "Webcasts & Presentations" section of the Investor website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register and download any necessary audio software. Accompanying slides will be available on this page of the Investor website. About NavistarNavistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International ® brand commercial and military trucks, MaxxForce ® brand diesel engines, and IC Bus ™ brand school and commercial buses. The company also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at www.Navistar.com. SOURCE Navistar International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV