TCF Inventory Finance, Inc. (“TCFIF”) today announced that it has extended its financing agreement with American Boatbuilders Association, Inc. (“ABA”). Under the agreement, TCFIF will continue to be a preferred lender to the 12 boat manufacturers that are members of ABA through model year 2015.
“The members of ABA will continue to offer their dealers a choice in inventory finance,” stated Jay Patton, President of ABA. “Extending our agreement with TCF Inventory Finance demonstrates to our members and their dealers that our agreement has been – and will continue to be – a benefit to everyone involved.”
TCFIF has a strong commitment to the marine industry and is proud to provide financing to the following ABA members:
- Chaparral Boats, Inc.
- Cobalt Boats, LLC
- Grady-White Boats, Inc.
- Monterey Boats/Seabring Marine Industries, Inc.
- Nautic Global Group, Inc. (Rinker, Godfrey, Polar Kraft, Parti Kraft, Hurricane)
- Nautique Boat Co.
- Regal Marine Industries.
- Robalo Boats, LLC
- Stingray Boat Co.
“We are thrilled to extend our relationship with ABA,” said Ross Perrelli, President and Chief Executive Officer of TCFIF. “As a preferred lender, we remain dedicated to providing ABA members with exceptional customer service, products and programs that will help their businesses continue to grow.”At TCFIF, the customer always comes first. In addition to providing its customers with inventory financing, TCFIF also provides equipment financing, commercial leasing and commercial banking products and services through TCF affiliated companies. Additionally, through The Customer First Alliance, TCFIF offers its customers a suite of cost-effective, tailored business and personal advisory services in Accounting, Insurance, Legal and Wealth Management. All Alliance services will be provided by third-party service providers who are not affiliated with TCFIF.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV