Scaramucci agreed that it's valuation is stretched but suggested its future is very bright.
Jon Hilsenrath, chief economics correspondent at the Wall Street Journal, was a guest on the show. He suggested that the probability for a December taper is much higher than it was just a few months ago. He added that it wouldn't be surprising for a taper, but suggested that it's far from a guarantee. It will be interesting to see if the Fed adjusts its unemployment threshold, he concluded.
Kelly said if the Fed doesn't taper in December it will most likely come in March.
Adami said he is a buyer of Eastman Chemical (EMN). Seymour said the financial sector has a good valuation and Citigroup (C) is his top pick. Kelly said Cliffs Natural Resource (CLF) is a good pick going into 2014. For their final trades, Scaramucci is a buyer of Bank of New York Mellon (BK) and Seymour is buying Lan Airlines SA (LFL). Kelly suggested buying Teck Resources (TCK) and Adami is a buyer of Nuance Communications (NUAN). -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV