Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus". (Updates from 11:13 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Based on a $65 price target, Eli Lilly (LLY) would appear "very inexpensive," Cramer said. But he doesn't think the company has a great product pipeline. LLY ended the day 3 cents higer at $49.22.
According to Cramer, people don't think General Mills (GIS) has natural and organic foods, which is "hurting" the stock. He noted Morgan Stanley considers GIS "challenged." GIS fell 33 cents to $49.58.
The fact that Range Resources (RRC) has failed to move higher on a positive note from Wells Fargo concerns Cramer. He suggested the oil and gas exploration industry has "run too much." RRC fell 41 cents to $79.76.Bank of America upgraded Finish Line (FINL) to buy from sell. Cramer said he'd "buy the stock" based partly on how well the brand is doing in Macy's (M) locations. FINL rose 1.9% to $25.89.
American Express (AXP) recently reported some of its credit numbers, and Cramer suggested that AXP's likelihood was "very, very small" for a default. AXP is a holding in Cramer's charitable portfolio, Action Alerts PLUS. AXP fell 41 cents to $84.11. Citigroup raised its price target on Yahoo! (YHOO) to $46 from $39. Cramer said that when investors add up the value from all of YHOO's different business segments, it commands a premium valuation. YHOO fell nearly 1% to $39.51. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV