NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's Monday again, which means TheStreet's Jim Cramer is with Debra Borchardt, answering questions from his Twitter feed.
Asked for his opinion on 3D Systems (DDD), Cramer said: "Here's the problem with 3D Systems: It's very overvalued versus Twitter (TWTR).I would own it deep-in-the-money calls." Cramer called 3D "an anointed stock. Going into the end of the year, I think it probably finishes at the high of 2013."
Turning to the teen retail segment, Cramer was asked for his assessment of Aeropostale (ARO).
"This is way too hard," Cramer said. "I don't want to do any teen retail."
Instead, he said: "Just go own Macy's (M). Macy's is having a very good Christmastime."
Regarding Cisco (CSCO) and its recent troubles, Cramer said: "I think that Juniper's (JNPR) taking share from Cisco. I do not think that Cisco is a good stock to own. I prefer Ciena (CIEN), which reported a quarter where the future looks really fabulous. Ciena's the best in show."
-- Written by Carla Baranauckas in New York.
At the time of publication, Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, was long Macy's and Ciena.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV