The board of directors of Pfizer Inc. today declared a 26-cent first-quarter 2014 dividend on the company’s common stock, payable March 4, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 7, 2014. Pfizer increased the dividend by more than 8 percent, to 26 cents from 24 cents per share.
The first-quarter 2014 cash dividend will be the 301 st consecutive quarterly dividend paid by Pfizer.
“The dividend increase is a testament to our continued commitment to returning capital to shareholders and our confidence in the business,” stated Ian Read, Pfizer chairman and chief executive officer. “As always, we are focused on maximizing total shareholder return, of which the dividend is a key component.”
About Pfizer Inc.At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to bring therapies to people that extend and significantly improve their lives. We strive to set the standard for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and manufacture of health care products. Our global portfolio includes medicines and vaccines as well as many of the world's best-known consumer health care products. Every day, Pfizer colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time. Consistent with our responsibility as one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, we collaborate with health care providers, governments and local communities to support and expand access to reliable, affordable health care around the world. For more than 150 years, Pfizer has worked to make a difference for all who rely on us. To learn more, please visit us at www.pfizer.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV